1. We collect certain information or data about you when you register for a Practice Development Unit account via www.pdunottingham.org
- IP address
- First name
- Job Title
- Location (via post code which should be your work/office post code)
2. When registering, you will be given the option to opt-in to the following communications:
a) Practice Development Unit Communications (no more than fortnightly and no less than monthly emails) detailing upcoming events and learning opportunities. If you do not opt-in, your information will still be on the Practice Development Unit database, and the usage detailed in points 3 onwards will still apply.
As per Framework Housing Association, the lead and funding Partner for the Practice Development Unit (PDU), the PDU has an 'opt-in only' communications policy. This means that we will only send PDU communications information to people who have specifically said that they agree to us doing this, and we will only do so in the form of email communication.
OPTING-OUT FROM PDU COMMUNICATIONS AND/OR THE PDU ONLINE PLATFORM
If you initially opt-in to PDU communications and at any point you wish to opt-out, please email email@example.com and request for your name/email address to be removed from the PDU Communications Database. This will be done within 72 hours of your initial request.
Should you wish to make amends to your personal account details (i.e. email address, job title) you can do this when logging in/accessing your account within the My Activity section. If you wish to delete your account entirely please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will be deleted within 72 hours of your initial request.
3. We can obtain the following data via your account usage:
- Sign up information: name, email, job title, organisation, post code (at your place of work)
- Documents, web links and video links you access
- Documents you like, comment on or share
- Changes you make to your account
- Overall activity on your account
4. All of the above data can be viewed by authorised people at the following organisations:
Framework Housing Association (and Opportunity Nottingham as a community-based service of Framework Housing Association)
Nottingham Community and Voluntary Service (NCVS)
*Fish Media Limited and The Wonderland
In each organisation, colleagues will only be given access to the data if it is required in order for them to deliver in their role. Other colleagues may also be given access to the data if it is required to perform a specific duty.
5. This access will be used to:
- Extract data and upload into a third-party system for email communications purposes (this will occur on a rolling basis only for users who opt-in to receive PDU Communications)
- Improve the unit by monitoring usage
- Identify areas for more content on the unit
- Obtain a geographical understanding of unit users
- Obtain a work/role understanding of unit users
- Manage event bookings and feedback
*Access will be for the purposes of administering the website.
Fish Media Limited and The Wonderland will not download, store or perform any actions such as market to the database.
6. Framework Housing Association and Nottingham Community and Voluntary Service will act as Data Controllers for the Practice Development Unit. Nottingham Community and Voluntary Service will download data for usage analysis, manage event bookings and record information on event attendees within a secure, password protected location. This data will also be used to contact event attendees for event feedback via a third-party survey site. On occasion, Framework Housing Association (and Opportunity Nottingham as a community-based service of Framework Housing Association) may also download data for usage analysis. All downloaded data will be stored within a secure, password protected location.
7. If you have previously opted-in to the Opportunity Nottingham and/or Nottingham Community and Voluntary Service database, it will be acknowledge on each database that you are a registered member of the PDU.
8. As the lead and funding Partner for the Practice Development Unit, Framework Housing Association is responsible for the overall management and ownership of the database. Framework Housing Association holds all Intellectual Property Rights for the Practice Development Unit.
9. The Practice Development Unit website is hosted in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and user data is encrypted.
10. Data will never be sold/passed to a third party.
11. By submitting your personal data and signing up to the Practice Development Unit, you agree to the above usage in full.
12. Please note: sending information over the internet cannot be guaranteed as completely secure, and as such we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it's in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
13. We will not share your data unless we are legally required to do so, e.g. by a law enforcement agency legitimately exercising a power or if compelled by an order of the Court.
16. This policy should be read in conjunction with the Practice Development Unit Online Platform Terms & Conditions. It forms part of the Terms & Conditions of the unit.